Buggee Bug

Buggee Bug
Buggee Bug the best pug in the universe

Support Pug Rescue! Be A Follower!

Help animals for free at the touch of a mouse!

Help animals for free at the touch of a mouse!
Please click the image to visit The Animal Rescue Site

Thursday, April 14, 2011

AWARD TIME! (sorry this is super late)

Sorry puggy people this is extremely late, but here is goes!

Pugs Are Cool has been awarded with a stylish blogger award! :) Thank you Allie!

OK here it goes! 8 facts about me:
  1. My name is Nissa
  2. I just adopted a baby hypoallergenic dog named Trixie
  3. I'm actually only thirteen years old
  4. I've been taking dance since I was two years old and I love it
  5. I have a BFF named Phoebe and we go together like PB&J (or peanut butter and marshmellow cream)
  6. I was in the movie "The Aunt Bully"
  7. I volunteer for DFWPRC
  8. It might surprise you that I don't actually have a pug due to family allergies
And now - 8 of my favorite blogs will recieve the stylish blogger award!
  1. Nancy Medina at "The Pugpant Chronicles" You gotta love Howie, Java and Annie!
  2. Puglet at "Daily Puglet" Puglet must be a model!
  3. Joan at "Peace Love and Pugs" Super cute and her products are too!
  4. Tweedles at "Through the Eyes of Tweedles" Very cute blog and pug!
  5. Karley at "Booked!" A great blog made by an amazing writer Karley!
  6. Tiffy at It's Tiffy Time! A new pugly blog!
  7. Simple Earth Organization I think you'll agree they have a great message to spread!
  8. Pug Possessed! You can't get enough pugs!
That's it! Now if I gave you the award, do what I did and list 8 facts and give the award to 8 people! Have a pugtastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment